Which city in CHINA is the best one to live in 2019?
Follow me on instagram: MAGNUS DETTMAR
So a lot of people ask me where they should live in China? And yes its a bit tricky, I know. Shanghai is close to my heart, but I have also lived in Beijing, and visited a lot of different cities. Here is the list I mention in the video:
1. Beijing – good for learning chinese and study at great universities. If you have never been to china before you might get chocked, but this city is amazing! Very cultural, political and old beautiful atmosphere. Working there is tougher as a foreigner as I have heard
2. Shanghai – do I need to say more? ; ) I love this freaking city, but it has its flaws as well. This is a very comfortable city to live in, with great restaurants and bars. Its a cheap New York type of life. If you want to learn chinese, dont go here. Its too easy to get around with English here to learn that much chinese. But its a great city, I love it!
3. Hangzhou – Alibaba town. Beautiful city one hour west of Shanghai. Great to learn Chinese and Work at alibaba. A lot of other cool companies are there as well, of course.
4. ChongQing – I dont know anyone that has been there except for me. Therefore its great to learn chinese there, no foreigners are there! See more about that city in my video: Worlds Largest City
5. Shenzhen – Worlds Tech Mecca. Here is great if you want to do a tech startup. You have every manufacture of every component next door. No one speaks english here though, which is good if you want to learn chinese 🙂
6. Hong Kong – this city is amazing, but freaking expensive. You have to live in a very small apartment to be able to afford to live there, and food, clubs, bars etc are very expensive. As I say in the video, if you have a corporate bank card. Then this city is for you!
Thats it folks. Like and subscribe! Love/M