Hey loves! My EUROPE travel experience with some tips on how to travel on a budget while you’re in Europe + where I stayed, ate and went! And HOW TO NOT GET ROBBED LIKE I DID.😂
I hope my experience helps you have a better time in Europe. Sorry for the low quality videos, my iCloud didn’t back up any of my footage on my phone that was stolen. So I had to use stuff from insta stories!
1. Chouette hotel
2. Le senat hotel
1. Desi roads
Sights to see:
1. Notre dame
2. Eiffel tower
3. musee de louvre
1. BeMate apartments
2. Dear hotel( was a bit small)
1. Chocolatería San Ginés
2. Don Jamon
3. Mercado De San Miguel
4. Federal cafe
5. Toma Madrid
6. Ojala ( beach inspired)
Sights to see:
1. 📍Catedral de la Almudena
2. 📍 Plaza De Cibeles
3. 📍 The Palacio Real (Royal Palace)
If you have any Europe travel tips, please leave them below!😘
– You’ll need adapters for the plugs 🔌
– Check the US travel advisory page before you book a trip
– Some Paris hotels don’t have face towels.
– Paris is having protest, demonstrations on the weekends so plan to go into the city, during the week.
– Money ( have a back up credit card but also have euros)
– metro is really cheap but you have to be really careful.
– Bring shoes!! There’s stairs everywhere.
PS: about my phone.. I did ask the metro station to play the camera footage but they just told me to file a police report. I think I saw the two boys but I wasn’t for sure and I can’t just put the paws on someone if I’m not for sure lol.
Location: Dallas, Texas